Learn more about Charleston’s favorite cycle boat cruises.
A: Our cruises are on the water for 1 hour and 40 minutes!
We have several COVID safety measures in place to ensure a safe and fun cruise!
- The boat is sprayed with a hospital-grade antimicrobial disinfectant before and after each tour.
- We provide guests with hand sanitizer as well.
- The crew and guests are required to wear masks. Once you crack open a drink, you can remove your mask!
We are suggesting groups book private tours to ensure proper social distancing. However, if you chose public, the crew will space out groups throughout the boat to ensure everyone can float, pedal, and party safely!
A: We encourage our passengers to tip the captain/crew. You may do this online at the time of booking or with cash the day of your cruise. Standard is 18% – 20%. Our crew works very hard to ensure that you have a great time while keeping everyone safe.
A: No. BUT, we have a bathroom at the marina to use right before and after your tour.
A: Yes, all tours are “Bring your own" beverages and snacks. We provide the coolers and ice. Acceptable alcoholic beverages: beer, wine, champagne. (No liquor). We do not allow any glass on the boat.
A: We provide fun playlists suitable for all occasions. You may bring your own music if you've booked a private cruise
A: We provide the boat, coolers, ice, cups, music, a licensed master captain and one deckhand to help take care of you and your group.
It’s up to you! Here are some of our suggestions:
- 1. Drinks: 3 drink per person should be enough
- 2. Snacks: Bring something to snack on but use some common sense, make sure it will travel well on a boat.
- 3. Water
- 4. Sunscreen
- 5. Music: Make a fun mix but please chose your music wisely. If its offensive to anyone we will turn it off. Our crew provides music for each cruise as well.
- 6. Layers: Depending on the time of year, check the weather.
- 7. Footwear: You must have something on your feet, and you may want to consider closed toe shoes for pedaling.
Cancellation policy may vary based on season and holidays.
- • More than 3 weeks = Full Refund
- • 3-20 days = *Voucher for future cruise
- • Less than 3 days = No refund
Cancellations due to weather:
- • In the event that extreme weather causes the cancellation of your tour, passengers will be provided a *voucher (rain check) for a future tour. Only the captain makes the decision to cancel.
If a tour has departed and must return to dock due to weather:
- 1. If tour is more than halfway through, no refund will be granted.
- 2. If tour is less than half way through, a prorated voucher will be granted based on how much of the tour has been completed.
- 3. Tours that are cut short due to weather: We will issue a 50% refund in the form of a voucher for any tour that docks less than 1 hour after the scheduled departure time due to inclement weather. No refunds will be issued if the tour has completed 60 minutes or more.
*Vouchers – Certain restrictions may apply (ie. holidays and black out dates)
- • No tobacco use allowed while aboard Saltwater Cycle.
- • Alcohol consumption allowed for ages 21 and up only.
- • BYOB: Beer and wine, no liquor and no glass
- • Please drink responsibly! Captain reserves the right to end any tour or remove any passenger from a tour at any time due to over intoxication or failure to follow boat rules.
- • Don't be that guy/girl!
Thanks for your understanding!
If you are getting dropped off (Uber or Lyft), please get dropped off at The Harborage at Ashley Marina, 20 minutes prior to your scheduled tour. (33 Lockwood Dr)
If you are driving yourself, please park at City Marina 30 minutes prior to your scheduled tour departure (17 Lockwood Dr – Click for Directions). Hourly parking will be approx $5. Please text our team to add yourself to our shuttle pickup list. Our shuttle will depart promptly 20 minutes prior to the tour departure time. Please respect the other passengers on the tour and arrive on time. In order to stay on schedule, we cannot wait for late arrivals. Thank you!