Trips are one hour and 35 minutes, departing every two hours at E Dock at Ripley Light Marina—look for the sandwich board!
- Tours are BYOB and BYO snacks.
- Please arrive 20 minutes prior to departure time.
- The Saltwater Cycle boat does not have a restroom, so we recommend going beforehand at the Marina. The Charleston Brew Barge does have a restroom for passenger use.
- Tours require a minimum of 6 to go out and a maximum of 16 (Saltwater Cycle) or 18 (Charleston Brew Barge).
Tours require 6-18
Charleston is the #1 destination of bachelorette and bachelor parties in the country, which means we know how to throw the perfect party
Celebrate your engagement in style on Charleston’s most unique boat tours!
Throw on your best party outfits and pack a cooler, we will do the rest!
We offer both public and private charters, so whether your crew is looking to make new friends on board or stick to a private cruise, we have you covered!
Our tours are perfectly Insta-worthy so make sure to throw on your best party outfits. We encourage decorations and anything to make the experience perfect for the Bride/Groom to be!
Make sure to check out our Cruise Blog and ask our Customer Service team about local recommendations to make sure to make sure your crew experiences the best that Charleston has to offer
Charleston has been named one of the top places in the country for over a decade as not only the #1 City in the Country, but also one of the top cities for bachelorette parties. The charm, nightlife, and bustling food scene are only rivaled by the sea activities that are all about fun in the sun. If you are planning a bachelorette party, we are truly the perfect destination for you! Whether you are a local or just visiting, Saltwater Cycle is the best experience for your bachelorette weekend in the Holy City!
The major difference between our boat rentals for bachelorette party fun is that we like you as spirited as you want to be.
We encourage crazy outfits, dance parties, and as much Beyonce on repeat as you’d like! We are all about the fantastically spirited you, and nothing brings that version out more than our desire to get the party started. We not only show you the best of the Charleston harbor; but a true taste of that “Southern Charm” in our own Saltwater Cycle way! Our boats come fully equipped with coolers, bar stool, sound systems, and plenty of room for dance parties! We always guarantee that our tours will be the highlight of your weekend!
Our staff lives and breathes Charleston!
From the early stages of booking to chatting with the crew on your tour, we can help you out with restaurant, bar, beach, and activity recommendations for your whole weekend! We have partnered with several local businesses and transportation companies as well to add to your weekend. At Saltwater Cycle, we keep it local, so all of our recommendations are the best of everything the Holy City has to offer.
Contact us today to reserve your special date and let’s get your bachelorette party started!
Need More Information?
Learn more about Charleston’s favorite party boat cruises.
A: We provide fun playlists suitable for all occasions. You may bring your own music if you've booked a private cruise and can connect to our Bluetooth sound systems.
A: We provide the boat, coolers, ice, cups, music, a licensed master captain and one deckhand to help take care of you and your group.
It’s up to you! Here are some of our suggestions:
- 1. Drinks: 3 drink per person should be enough
- 2. Snacks: Bring something to snack on but use some common sense, make sure it will travel well on a boat.
- 3. Water
- 4. Sunscreen
- 5. Music: Make a fun mix but please chose your music wisely. If its offensive to anyone we will turn it off. Our crew provides music for each cruise as well.
- 6. Layers: Depending on the time of year, check the weather.
- 7. Footwear: You must have something on your feet, and you may want to consider closed toe shoes for pedaling.
A: We are licensed to carry 16 passengers in addition to our captain and deckhand.
A: Our boat is on the water for 1 hour and 40 minutes. Ask us about a double rental to have more time cruising!