Charleston, SC has so many amazing aspects for all of your birthday & bachelor/bachelorette parties! From booze cruises to dinner reservations, it can be easy to plan your whole day of fun. However, keeping the party going after your booze cruise can be difficult, especially being under the Charleston sun for a while! At Saltwater Cycle, we want to keep your spark alive, even after your booze cruise with us! We’ve made the perfect list for the go-to spots to keep your party going after your party boat!
- Sharehouse– located right off the infamous King Street in downtown Charleston, Sharehouse is the perfect spot to keep your party going after a daytime booze cruise. From day to night, this spot has DJs that curate all types of music. Feeling hungry? They have a nice, light menu with beach bites for your group to munch on in between dancing. With an opening to an outside patio/porch, Sharehouse allows for a dance party inside or a chill vibe outside. If you are staying in the center of downtown Charleston, you are just walking distance from this lively spot.
- Henry’s– one of Charleston’s oldest bars, Henry’s is the perfect spot to keep your party going. Located on the corner of Market Street, you’re in the center of history! Henry’s features a rooftop, as well as many different rooms inside with music throughout. If you need a low-key spot after your raging time on a booze cruise, this is perfect for you and your bachelorette group!
- Island Cabana Bar– Still wanting to be by the water after your boat ride? Located on the east side of the peninsula, Island Cabana Bar features a long pier right on the water. With a great view of the Ravenel Bridge, this spot is perfect to keep your party going. For our beer drinkers, you can buy a bucket with many selections of Island Coastal Lagers to sip on.
- Red’s Icehouse– For our bachelorette parties staying in Mt. Pleasant, Red’s Icehouse is located on Shem Creek in Mt. Pleasant. With a view of the water, Red’s has a wonderful menu full of seafood dishes and cocktails.
- The Windjammer– For our parties staying in Isle of Palms, the Windjammer is your spot! With a bar menu and a deck overlooking the gorgeous IOP beach, this spot is perfect to just hang out after your Saltwater Cycle cruise. They also contain a beach volleyball court for our active bachelorette groups. From day to night time, the Windjammer also has live bands worth buying a ticket for! If you’re staying on Isle of Palms, this spot is definitely your post-booze cruise go-to!
- Chico Feos– One of Folly Beach’s best daytime spots! Need a place to keep the energy up for your bachelor party? Chico Feo has a festive vibe that serves diverse food and drinks for the whole party. With both indoor and outdoor seating, live music is played throughout the day to keep up the energy. If you’re staying on Folly, this is definitely worth checking out.
- Lowlife Bar– Another Folly Beach gem, this breezy, rustic bar/restaurant is a staple for after your booze cruise. From perfectly curated cocktails to tuna poke, Lowlife Bar will make you feel like a highlife.
Take your birthday party or bachelorette group here after your boat ride to keep the party going!