When your crew thinks of a booze cruise, they probably envision being in the sun midday in a bathing suit. We get it, that’s the first thing that comes to mind! However, with so many amazing cruisers out there joining us, we do have to get a little creative so everyone can get out on the beautiful Charleston waterway. Insert the night charter. Depending on the time of year, our night charters leave at different times. However, the gorgeous night sky and City are always the same. If our daytime cruises are booked or you are looking for something totally different to do on the water, we recommend taking the squad out at night! Check out our reasons why!
1. Nighttime ambiance: The calm of the night, the stars in the sky, and the quietness of the water create a unique ambiance that is difficult to replicate during the day. We find that being on the water at night is a peaceful and calming experience, totally different from the bustling day experience.
2. Privacy: Nighttime boat charters can offer a more privacy and intimate experience. With fewer boats on the water and fewer people around, you can enjoy the scenery and the company of your friends or family without feeling crowded. If you are looking to see the Charleston Harbor with much calmer waters, this would be the time to do it!
3. Special occasions: A night boat charter can be an excellent way to celebrate a special occasion, such as a birthday or anniversary. The unique atmosphere and the sense of exclusivity can make the event feel more special and memorable.
4. Our night lighting: To make sure that the party never stops, we have LED light strips with custom coloring on both boats! Whether you love that calm blue feel, or want the colors to change to give the boat a club-like effect, we have you covered!
5. Skip a crowded restaurant: We know it can be very difficult to get a reservation with a large group at a decent time, so why not bring the restaurant to you? Try placing a to-go order or having food delivered to your house before heading to the boat! Our bar tops have plenty of space for food! Skip those 9 PM pricey reservations and have dinner on the water. Ask our customer service team about recommendations for places to get group orders from. *This spread is just too great not to show!*
If you are looking to avoid that sweltering Charleston heat or try something totally different, night charters are for you! Our US Coast Guard licensed Captains’ and deckhands always make sure a Saltwater Cycle cruise is safe while keeping the party alive! Give us a call to chat about booking a night cruise today!